Friday, September 3, 2010

Almond butter. The sinful little delight

I love almond butter. It is amazing. I could eat peanut butter by the spoonful back when I ate whatever I wanted. Almond butter is probably not the most paleo food but it is a great replacement for fried legume butter. I was a fat guy so I had a love affair with the food I ate. It is hard to not eat the foods I used to love but this almond butter stuff does wonders to stop me. I am leveling off and craving bad foods less and less and effectively I am even eating almond butter less. I'd rather eat a little too much of accepted but empty calorie foods than to be cheating and eating bad foods. It is found in the Greenwise section at your Publix. My Publix carries five or six varieties and vary in price from $5.99 to $17.99! I have yet to try the all natural raw organic almond butter for $17.99. I am going to one day soon and I will review it for you!

Have any requests? Perhaps a Paleo food you need me to find or review? Let me know and I will be glad to write up a post on it.
-mlmpauly

No comments:

Post a Comment